500g Strong bread flour
10g Maldon Sea Salt
15g Dried yeast
15g good quality Olive Oil
1. Oil a flat baking tray and sprinkle with sea salt. Now set oven 100ºC
2. Gently warm the flour, sugar and yeast on a tray in oven for ten minutes.
3. Now take out the tray, add the salt, then slowly add the water, oil & melted butter.
4. Knead for 15 minutes until glossy.
5. Put on the oiled baking tray to prove in a warm area. Perhaps on your kitchen worktop, covered with oiled cling film for one hour.
6. Knock back gently, place back on oiled baking tray and rest for another ten minutes.
7. Make holes with fingers, brush with water solution, sprinkle over rosemary and rock salt, then bake in oven 20 minutes
8. When bread comes out of oven, brush with below solution.
Rosemary, Maldon Sea Salt and 40ml of oil & water. Bring to the boil, warm mix for brushing.